Duration: 1 day tour
Price from : $45
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of mineral water per person during tour.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated initinerary.
- Meals: lunch buffet in local restaurant
- 01 soft drink per person on meal
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses.
- Others not mentioned above.
- Tip for boatman, tour guide and driver.
- Under 1m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1m will be charged as adult (100%tour price)
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. On the way , we stop for short break about 20 minutes.
10:30: Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century.
11:00: Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
11:30: Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple dated back 10th century. Go back to the bus and drive to Tam Coc for lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30: Board on sampan boat (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a strange feeling.
15h:30: Return to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 45 minutes for cycling ride along country lane. Then take the bus back to Hanoi.
18:00- 18:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends!