Duration: 1 day tour
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals: Have lunch in local restaurant
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for ferryman, tour guide and driver
- 2 ways cable car ticket ( 7$/pax~ 140.000đ/pax)
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100%tour price)
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter to visit Perfume Pagoda. Short break about 25 minutes on the way.
10:30: Arrive area of Perfume Pagoda, you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor.
11:30: Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. “Thien Tru” means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen.
12:30: Enjoy lunch in local restaurant with rustic dishes of the mountainous Northeastern Vietnam
13:30: You will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain (cable car is not included )
16:00: Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi.
18:00- 18:30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi oldquarter. Tour ends !