Duration: 2 days
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruisethrough Halong bay
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink,cold handkerchief
- 2bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Dailyfresh fruit in cabin
- Servicecharge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages,Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tourprice)
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operationsconditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us beforedeparture.
Day1: Hon Gai Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Cap La island
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you upfrom your hotel in Hanoi and heading to northeast of Vietnam. At the middle ofthe way, we have a quick stop to stretch your leg and refresh then continue ourway to Halong Bay.
12.30: Arrive at Swan office in Ha Long, have abit time to relax , and then you will transfer to Swan Cruises by tender.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing aboutsafety on boat and activities included then check in your cabin.
13.30: Have lunch while leisurely cruising tothe core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.30: Arrive to Cap La Island - the beautifularea in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karsts and breathtakingnature, and relaxing (According to Halong Bay Board Management, all cruises inHalong Bay are not allowed to organize swimming activities)
17.30: Get backto the boat and enjoy Sunset party while our cruise is sailing to the overnightanchorage.
19.00: Have dinner in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may alsotry your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight on Swan Cruise in Cong Do area
Day2: Tra San – Thien Canh Son cave - HonGai Habour
06.30: Start yourday with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy early morning landscape of the bay.
07.00: Have breakfast on board (tea and coffeeare free)
08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Our tourguide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave,made by Mother Nature
09.30: Finish packing and check out your cabin.Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggageoutside of the cabin (our staff will support you transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration.
11.00: Enjoy lunch while our cruise is returningHon Gai harbour.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in HonGai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then our bus willtake you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of 2-day-1-night trip on Swan Cruises
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operatingconditions without prior notice.