Duration: 2 days
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 night sleep in hotel in Halongor Tuan Chau
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (B,L,D)
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat
- Tuan Chau Park ticket entrance
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tourprice)
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet orvegetarian) please inform us before departure
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong -Tuan Chau(L,D)
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Halong Bay, on the half way stop for short break in Hai Duong province 25 minutes.
12:30: Arrive Tuan Chau port, start cruising and enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing village.
13:00: Enjoy kayaking or bamboo boat if you have booking
14:00: Visiting “Thien Cung Cave” - Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world. Then Cruising further to take photos of HalongBay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock. After that, we return to Tuan Chau International Port
16:00: Take the bus to check in the hotel in Tuan Chau Island or Halong city. Have dinner, free time and over night in the hotel.
Day 2: Halong or Tuan Chau - Hanoi (B,L)
08:00: Wake up and have breakfast in the hotel. Then free time to discovery Tuan Chau Island or Halong City.
11:00: Have lunch in the hotel and them check out
13:00: Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 25 minutes
17:00- 17:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !