Duration: 3 days
Departure: Daily, upon your request.
- Welcome drink.
- All meals on board.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Squid Fishing & movie show.
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin.
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
- Tai Chi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong– Hanoi (bookable).
Beauty Spa Services & Massage
Tips & Others Personal Expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levelsand operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by portauthority.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong- Titopisland (L, D)
8:00– 8:30: Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong City
12:30 - On arrival at pier, you will board on cruise and you are warmly welcomed byprofessional and friendly crew.
13:00 - Check-in cabin and enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through most beautiful parts of the magical bay with thousands of amazing limestone island semerging from emerald water.
14:30 Relax after lunch and enjoy your privacy, capturing stunning photos of the legendary bay.
15:30 -Visit Titopisland, hiking to the top of the island from where tourists can capture panoramic view of HalongBay.
16:30 - Kayaking & swimming
18:00 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members in the group, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music.
19:00 - Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 - The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, listening to music,singing karaoke, relaxing on the sundeck, squid fishing available forentertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Halong Bay (B,L,D)
6:15 – Morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a newday.
7:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
8:15 - Transfer to our daily boat. Full day activities (from 8:AM - 16:00) on dayboat. cruising to other parts of Halong Bay,less touristy
09:30 – Get off the boat to discover a beautiful cave named “Fairy Lake cave”, very famous for the beauty, geological and historical values. Tourists can see and ake photos of beautiful stalagmites and stalactites and a mysterious lake as well.
10:30 - Kayaking, discovering the tranquil bay.
12:00 – Back to the daily boat and relax before enjoying lunch on boat.
13:00 – Keep cruising to other parts of Halong for an hour more.
14:00 – Stop over at a fishing farm, where the local people raise fish and cultivatepearls.
15:00 – Keep cruising back.
16:00 - Back to your sleeping boat to relax and enjoy your private time on boat.
19:00 - Enjoy the second dinner on boat
20:30 - Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities on the cruise.
Day 3: Halong– Hanoi (B,L)
06:00 -Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 -Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 -Visit Surprising Cave - the most beautiful one in Halong Bay
09:00 -Back to the Royal Palace Cruise for check-out, keep cruising towards Halong Bayto explore another parts of the huge Bay, passing by hundreds of islands and islets with different shapes depending on your imagination.
10:00 -Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11:00 -Farewell brunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12:30 -Get on the bus to Hanoi. Around 17:00 - Transfer you back to your hotel.