Duration: 3 days
Price from : $295
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Cruise through Halong bay
- All meals on board (3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts)
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Tai Chi every morning
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Visa Arrangements
- Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services are not mentioned in Inclusions
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet orvegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Doan Xa Village – Dong Trieu Hai Phong
07.30 – 8:30: Our shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel; afterwards heading to country side where will be host by local family and discover culture by easy cycling and rural eco such as replanting rice, scooping water for irrigation, catching fish in the afternoon.
11:00: Arrival to the village of Doan Xa, check in the room, take a rest and fresh up before lunch.
Spend the afternoon time for an exciting biking through lush rice fields and villages where we are going to learn and actually hand on rice cultivation with Vietnamese in friendly local environment.
Back to the village and relax by the pond for fishing, reading book or take strolling around village learn more about local daily life.
19:30: Have dinner in Paddy Home, Dong Trieu.
20:00: Having tea and talking to the house owner to learn about Vietnam War and life of Vietnamese people under subsidies economic and farm cooperative time
Overnight in Vietnam Eco Adventure's accommodation
Day 2: Doan Xa village – Hon Gai habour – Cap La island
Highly recommended to get up early for a strolling around the village to enjoy fresh atmosphere and open air in Vietnam countryside.
7:30 : Return to the homestay for having breakfast.
8:30 : Check-out our homestay. Be ready for the next experience!
While you are waiting the shuttle bus pass by, our tour guide will take you to visit quiet little markets in town for studying about local people, leave the market we continue to see the last place where you have chance to get to know a about how pottery and ceramic are being made.
10:30: You are on the Shuttle bus for keeping travel to Halong.
12:30: Arrive at Swan office, Ha Long, and then you will transfer to Swan Cruises by tender.
12:45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13:30: Have lunch time while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
14.00: Spend more time for kayaking or relaxing
15:30: Arrive to Cap La Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breath taking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17:30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset party while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Dinner will be served in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight on Swan Cruise.
Day 3: Tra San – Thien Canh Son cave – Hon Gai habour
07.30: Have breakfast in the dining room on boat.
08:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – it is one of the most beautiful and famous island of Bai Tu Long Bay.
09.45: Arrange your luggage and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration. Our staffs will help you transfer your luggage directly to the pier.
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Have lunch time in the dining room on boat.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay, then return to Hanoi
17.00: End of trip