Duration: 1 day tour
Price from : $48
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Meals: Have lunch buffet in local restaurant
- 01 soft drink per person on meal.
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for ferryman tour guide and driver
- Electric car tranfer to Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax~ 60.000đ)
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart for Ninh Binh province. On the way, stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30: Have lunch in a local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel.
14:00: Visit Trang Aneco-tourism, take a boat trip to visit cave complex with 2 options
Option1: you go through 9 caves, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Then we get on the car for returning to Hanoi.
Option2: You go through 3 caves and land on King Kong skull island.
19:00- 19:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends !