Duration: 1 day tour
Price from : $38
- Pick-upand transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Abottle of water/person on the bus.
- Englishspeaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to sites indicated initinerary.
- Luncin local restaurant with spring roll
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100%tour price)
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick youup at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Hanoi city tour full day.
09:00: Visit first place named Tran Quoc pagoda on the West Lake, the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
09:30: Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum and the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
11:00: Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
13:00: Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00: Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated inHanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tongand dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30: Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00: Arrive back to your hotel. Tour ends !
HoChi Minh Mausoleum Ethnology Museum and close on Monday and Friday morning.
The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.