Duration: 2 days
Price from : $99
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide, local guide
- 1 night sleep at the hotel in Tam Coc
- All entrance fees to sites indicated initinerary
- Meals as: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (B,L,D)
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for ferryman tour guide and driver
- Under 1 m will be free of charge andmust share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult tour price
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu -Tam Coc (L,D )
07:30- 08:30: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart to Ninh Binhprovince. Short break about 20 minutes on the way.
10:30: Arrive at Hoa Lu.Then visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the past.
11:30: Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Go back to the bus and drive to Tam Coc for lunch at the restaurant.
13:30: Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave,Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a strange feeling.
15:30: Return to Tam Cocpier. And then we have 45 minutes for cycling ride along country lane. Then back to hotel for check in and have dinner, free time in the evening.
Day 2: Tam Coc - CucPhuong - Hanoi ( B,L)
07:00: Have breakfast with Vietnamese local food.
07:30: Our tour guide and car pick up, depart to Cuc Phuong National Park, is one of the most popular nature tourist destinations inVietnam.
08:30: Visit Endangered Primate Rescue Center. The primate center was established in1993 with the help of the Frankfurt Zoological Society and has grown to 100 animals in 30 cages, 4 houses, two semi-wild enclosures.
09:30: Depart to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over7000 years), diverse flora and fauna of the park, Cho Chi tree thousand years old. Then relax and have lunch in a local restaurant.
14:00: Car pick up and transfer back to Tam Coc to get on a car back to Hanoi.
19:00- 19:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends!